Action for Development (AFD) invites interested bidders to Supply HDPE Pipe PN20
- Category : Pipes & Tubes
- Posted Date : 01/25/2023
- Phone Number : 0116625976
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 02/09/2023
Invitation for Re- Bid
Bid Ref No: AFDA-02/2023
Supply of HDPE PIPES PN 20
- Action for Development (AFD), a local organization, invites interested bidders to Supply HDPE Pipe PN20 for its project entitled “Strengthening innovative approaches to promote the resilience of agropastoralists in East Africa (SRAPELA II), which is currently under implementation in partnership with Welthungerhilfe.
- Items to be procured are listed hereunder:
|HDPE Pipe 63mm PN 20||M||3000|
|HDPE Pipe 50mm PN 20||M||2200|
|HDPE Pipe 32mm PN 20||M||600|
- Financed by : WHH/ BMZ
- Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration & tax payer’s identification certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
- The bid document can be purchased from Action for Development (AFD) against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Human Resource and Administration Department of Action For Development, Tel 011 662 59 76, 0939655371, Fax 011 662 55 63, P.O. Box 19859.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. or Unconditional Bank guarantee. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
- All bids must be submitted to Action For Development, one original marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “COPY” by stating the contract title Supply of HDPE Pipes Bid Ref. no. AFDA-02/2023, with sealed envelope at or before 2:00 P.M. local time on 9thFebruary, 2023. The technical and financial offers must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend, at 2:30 P.M Local time on 9th, February 2023.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action for Development