Action For Development (AFD) invites interested bidders to Undertake potable water rationing for drought affected people
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/20/2022
- Phone Number : 0116625976
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/31/2022
Bid invitation for Water Rationing
Bid Reference No: Open Bid AFDA-11/2022
Action For Development (AFD), a local organization, invites interested bidders to Undertake potable water rationing for drought affected people in the Desenech and Gnangatom woredas, of South Omo Zone. The potable water could be delivered with at least 20m3 capacity water tankers. The water rationing will be undertaken as part of the project entitled “Emergency WASH Response to Drought Affected Communities in South Omo , SNNP Region
- Financed by: Christian Aid UN/OCHA
- Eligible bidders that want to take part in the bid are expected to submit copies of renewed trade license, VAT and Tax Payer’s Identification certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through Open local tender procedure
- The bid document including specifications can be purchased from Action For Development, P.O.Box 19859, Addis Ababa Tel 011 662 59 76, 0939655371, or AFD Jinka Field Office Tel. 0900118243 against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 00 during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Administration and Finance Department of Action For Development, Head Office Tel 011 662 59 76 / 0939655371, Fax 011 662 55 63 or AFD’s Jinka Field Office in Jinka Town, 0900118243
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. or Unconditional Bank Guarantee. Bid bond in any other form shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be submitted in wax sealed envelope, one original marked “Original”, and one copy signed in the same way as the original, and marked “Copy” , by stating the contract title – Water Rationing- Bid Ref. No –AFDA-011/2022, at or before 2:00 P.M on 31August 2022. The technical and financial offers must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
- Bids will be simultaneously opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives, who wish to attend, on 31 August, 2022 at 02:30 P.M., at the AFD offices in Addis Ababa and Jinka.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action For Development