Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise here by invites all interested and eligible bidders for Supplying, Installation, Commissioning of Electromechanical Equipments
- Category : Machinery
- Posted Date : 07/17/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0114652294
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/11/2022
BID INVITATION FOR SUPPLYING, INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING OF ELECTROMECHANICAL EQUIPMENTS, PIPES AND FITTINGS AND CIVIL WORKS FOR ADDIS ABABA ABATTOIRS ENTERPRISE WATER SUPPLY PROJECT
NCB No (National Competitive Bidding Number):1/2015
- Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise here by invites all interested and eligible bidders for Supplying, Installation, Commissioning of Electromechanical Equipments, Pipes and Fittings and Civil Works for Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise Water Supply Project. The Enterprise invites all eligible bidders having an electromechanical license of Grade EM -5 or above renewed for 2014 EC and those currently registered with the Bureau of Trade & Industry for the current year.
- Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise has secured budget toward the cost of Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise Water Supply Project and intends to apply a portion of this budget to cover eligible payments under the contract for supplying, installation, commissioning of electromechanical equipments, pipes and fittings and civil works for Addis Ababa abattoirs enterprise water supply project
- Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise acting as executing agency for the Project invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supplying, Installation, Commissioning of Electromechanical Equipments, Pipes and Fittings and Civil Works for Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise Water Supply Project
- Bidding documents (and additional copies) may be purchased at office of Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise, Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA, for a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian 1000 ETB (one thousand ETB) for this Tender. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the following address.
Address: AAAE, Wereda 05, Kebele 08/09, House No.1, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Pushkin Street Road – Commonly called as KERA. ,In front of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Goffa Branch
Telephone: Landline: +251114652294; +251114667501/+251114664703; + 251 114 66 89 74; + 251 114 66 89 78;
Facsimile: (+251) 114 65 42 23
E-mail: email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- All Electromechanical contractors are required to submit a bid bond of 2% of the bid amount in the form of unconditional bank Guarantee, cash or CPO only issued by a recognized local bank along with the bid document.
- Bids shall be valid at least for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by Bid security of not less than 2 % of Contract price in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO or cash and shall be delivered to Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise, procurement department, room no 30, on or before 11 August 2022 at 10:00 AM (GMT + 3) at which time the bid will be opened in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend.
- All sealed technical and financial offers should be submitted on or before 11 August 2022 at 10:00 AM (GMT + 3) to Procurement & Property Administration Work process of the Enterprise.
- The bid will be opened in the Addis Ababa Abattoirs Enterprise on 11 August 2022 at 10:30 AM (GMT + 3) in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
- The Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid without assigning any reason thereof.