Afar Pastoralist Development Association (APDA) in cooperation with Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe (DKH) wants to invite all interested and eligible bidders for the supply of Veterinary drugs
- Category : Pharmaceutical Products/Medicines
- Posted Date : 09/10/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0333660058
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/16/2021
Afar Pastoralist Development Association (APDA) in cooperation with Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe (DKH) wants to invite all interested and eligible bidders for the supply of Veterinary drugs for the project entitled: -‘ Supporting Almost Destitute Households to Survive with their Herd and Immediate Shelter Response for New Conflict IDPs, Afar Region, Ethiopia.
A complete tender document in English is available at the Head office in Samara. Interested and eligible bidders can purchase it upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 100.00 ETB (One Hundred Birr only) in cash and upon submission of a written application letter together with copies of the following legal documents:-
- Companies that have license on Veterinary drug and equipment supply
- Commercial and Business License Renewed for the year 2013 E.C.
- Tax Payer Identification Registration (TIN) certificates.
- 2% CPO or a Bank guarantee can be secured.
- The bid document can be collected from the Head office in Samara. The bidders should submit their proposals within seven consecutive days starting from the annoncement date of this bid 10/09/2021 at 8:00 AM in the Morning. The bid closing date will then be 16/09/2021 at 4:30 PM in the afternoon and the opening will be on the 16/09/2021 at 5:00 PM in the Afternoon in Samara head office.
The bid proposal must be accompanied by a 2% of bid bond in the form of C.P.O and bank gaurantee with the originals and copies of the above mentioned legal documents. The bid shall be wax sealed and vividly marked. The bid document can be submitted in both offices.
Bidders are requested to fulfill all the necessary conditions clearly indicated in the bid documents!
Afar Pastoralist Development Association reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
For further information please contact us at the following address:-
Tel: +251 333660058, Samara-Afar
E-mail address : email@example.com