Africa Center of Excellent for water management (ACEWM) invites eligible individual consultant (‘consultant’)
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0118122974
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/04/2022
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES FIRM SELECTION)
Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Implementing Agency: Africa Center of Excellent for water management (ACEWM)
Place of assignment: Addis Ababa University: College of Natural and Computational sciences, 4kilo campus, Addis Ababa – Ethiopia
Name of Project: Eastern and Southern Africa Higher Education Center of Excellence (ACEII)
Assignment title: Consultancy Service for Development of Business Plan of ACEWM
Procurement reference No: AAU- ACEWM/CS/01/2022/23
Federal Democratic republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Eastern and Southern Africa Higher Education Centers of Excellence (ACE II), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services,
The consulting services ‘the services’ include Development of Business Plan of ACEWM. The assignment is expected to take 45 calendar days after signing of the contract.
- The detailed term of reference (TOR) for the assignment can be obtained at the address given below acewm-aau.org. those wish to obtain the TOR through email can request us: email@example.com
- The Africa Center of Excellence for Water Management hosted under Addis Ababa University, now invites eligible individual consultant (‘consultant’) to indicate their interest in providing the Consultancy service. Interested consultant should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services. The short-listing criteria are:
- Core Profession/business and years in the Profession/business
- Specific experiences of conducting similar assignments/or Development of Business Plan in the World Bank funded projects.
- Technical and managerial capability of the consultant, general qualification and other relevant.
- The attention of interested Consultant is drawn to section III, paragraph 3.14,3.16 and 3.17 of the world Bank’s procurement Regulations for IPF borrowers: Procurement in investment project financing – Goods, works non- consulting and Consulting services dated July 2016 revised November 2017 and August 2018 (procurement regulations). Setting forth the World Bank’s Policy on conflict of interest.
- A consultant will be selected in accordance with the Least Cost Based Selection (LCBS) method set out in the procurement regulations
- Interested consultant may obtain further information at the address below during office hours form 8:00 Am -12:30 pm and to 1:30- 5:00 pm (local time)
- Expression of interest shall be submitted to ACEWM only including relevant documents (no more than 50 pages) to the address below in person or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 04,2022, if you are interested to send your EOI by email, sequentially arrange the document and include in one PDF/compressed. The subject line of the email is EOI Consultancy Service for Development of Business Plan
Africa Center of Excellence for water management (ACEWM)
College of Natural and Computational sciences, 4kilo campus,
Addis Ababa University, Digital Library), 4th floor – office No -403
Attn: Junior Procurement specialist
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia