African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) invites sealed bids from all interested audit firms
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 11/05/2022
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0918166764
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/18/2022
TENDER NAME: CONDUCT A LIVELIHOODS ASSESSMENT ON SIMIEN MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK BUFFER ZONE AT AFRICAN WILDLIFE FOUNDATION SIMIEN MOUNTAINS LANDSCAPE PROJECT OFFICE, P.O. BOX 1 DEBARK, ETHIOPIA.
Date of Advertisement: NOVEMENBER 03, 2022
- African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) invites sealed bids from all interested audit firms to render a livelihoods assessment on simien mountains national park buffer zone at African wildlife foundation Simien mountains landscape project office, p.o. box 1 Debark, Ethiopia.
- Intersted eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect the tender document at AWF Simien Mountains Landscape Project Office, P.O. Box 1 Debark, Ethiopia during normal office working hours (8.00am-12.00pm, 00pm – 5.00pm).
Bidders may also view and download the bidding document from AWF website:
and immediately forward their particulars for records and for the purposes of receiving any further tender clarifications and/or addendums to: email@example.com
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of five hundred Ethiopian Birr (ETB 500.00) in cash or bank cheque payable to African Wildlife Foundation. Bidders who download the tender document will not be required to pay.
- Prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes and must be expressed in Ethiopian Birr and shall remain valid for a period of 90 days from the Closing date of the
- The tender will be closed at 5:00 pm on NOVEMBER 18, 2022.
- Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain envelopes marked with tender title number and be deposited in the Tender Box on AWF Office located in North Gondar, Debark town at EWCA-Simien mountain national park compound or sent through P.O. Box. 1, Debark, Ethiopia or sent Through DHL Gondar, Ethiopia So as to be received 3 days before the tender closing date with a copy sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Completed tender documents shall be addressed to:
African Wildlife Foundation P.O. Box. 1, Debark, Ethiopia,
Attention: Tilahun Endalew, 0918166764