Ahadu Bank S.C invites eligible interested Bidders for procurement of the under listed item.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Phone Number : 011152607
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/15/2022
AHADU BANK S.CO.
National Competitive Bid
Reference No. Ahadubank/FPMD/04/2022/23
- Ahadu Bank S.C invites eligible interested Bidders for procurement of the under listed item.
|Description||UOM||Qty||Bid Bond Amount|
LOT I. Cash Save box 450kg
|pcs||50 (the bank has the right to increase or decrease the quantity of the cash save box)||200,000.00|
|LOT II. Printing Different types of bank formats
|Types and quantity of each bank forms shall be attached with the Bid documents||
LOT III Tonners
- A complete set of bidding document can be obtained against payment of nonrefundable amount of Birr 00 (three hundred only) at any Ahadu Bank branches during office hours (from Monday to Friday: – 8:00 am-12:00 am and 1:00pm -5:00pm) Saturday: -8:00am -12:00am) at the Bank Head office in-front of Flamingo Restaurant SUNSHINE building 6th floor starting from Tuesday Nov.1, 2022 G.C.
- Bid must be accompanied by bid security amount as per specified in the above table in the form of CPO or UNCONDITIONAL Bank guarantee in favor of Ahadu Bank S.C.
- Bidders should submit separate technical and financial proposal. Technical proposal envelope should include renewed trade license and registration, Tax registration certificate, agent certificate if any, bid bond (in separate envelop), testimonies of cash safe supplying experience and other related documents.
- The bidders should submit both financial and technical bid proposals sealed.
- Bidders must deposit sealed bid document in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before Nov.15,2022 at 10:00 am to the Bank’s Facility and Procurement Management Directorate office located in front of Flamingo Restaurant Sun Shine Building Ahadu Bank Head office 6th floor.
- The bid will be opened on Nov.15,2022 at 10:30 am for Lot I 1:30 pm, for Lot II and for Lot III 3:30pm in the Facility and Procurement Management Directorate office in the presence of bidders and /or their representative (who wish to attend the opening session)
- The bid price should be valid until 90 days starting from the bid opening date.
- The bid security should remain intact for 120 days starting from the bid opening date.
- Interested eligible bidders could also obtain further information from the Bank’s Facility and Procurement Management Directorate Office. .
- Bidders shall comply with all the preconditions mentioned herein above.
- The bank may award one or more type for a single bidder.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully at any time.
AHADU BANK S.CO.
Facility and Procurement Management Directorate
Tel. +251-115-26-07/-96 /0911-642857/0988- 90-99-17