Ambasel Trading House plc invite bidders for the construction of Extension Work
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 12/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0114666409
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/30/2023
RE-Invitation to Bid
Invitation to Category GC-6 (six) or BC-5 (five) contractors of the construction of Extension work at Head office Building 8th floor.
- Ambasel Trading House plc invite bidders for the construction of Extension Work at Head office Building 8th floor through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures.
- Ambasel Trading House plc invites Category GC-6 (six) or BC-5 (five) Contractors that have renewed trade license for fiscal year (2014 E.C.), VAT registration certificate,TIN certificate and valid tax clearance certificate.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the OPEN bid tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents can be purchased by interested contractors from Ambasel Trading House plc,Head office 5th floor Room number 503, from 8:30am up to 5:00pm in working days, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee Br 300.00 (Three hundered birr only) starting from the frist date of this announcement published on news papers for 30 consecutive days.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information and clarification from Ambasel Trading House plc head office 6th floor. Address-Ethiopia, Addis Ababa,Kirkos Sub-City (Ethio-Chaina Road), Tel. +251-114 66 6409.
- Bid proposals shoud be presented to the address mentioned above on the 31st day from the first date of this announcement published on the newspaper at 10:00am (4:00 Local time) hours as indicated in the bid document and will be opened on the same date at 10:30am (4:30 Local time) hours.
- The bids must be accompanied by a Bid security of 1% of the total estimated contract price but not more than 500,000.00(Five hundred thousands Birr)
- The Bid security shall be in the form of CPO (certified payable Order), or an Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ or their legal representatives.
- Ambasel Trading House plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Conditions of the bids.