Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia would like to invite potential service providers for VEHICLE RENTAL SERVICE
- Category : Vehicle Rent
- Posted Date : 07/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0116627851
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/05/2022
INVITATION TO BID: Tender no. 025/22
FOR PROCUREMENT OF VEHICLE RENT SERVICE
Floating Date: – As of July 27, 2022 Closing Date – August 5, 2022
Amref Health Africa, the largest African led international organization on the continent, provides training and health services to Amref Health Africa, the largest African led international organization on the continent, provides training and health services to over 30 countries in Africa. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa now delivers preventative, community-based health care. With a focus on women and children, Amref Health Africa manages a full range of medical and public health programs tackling the most critical health challenges facing country focusing on three key programmatic areas: Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (RMNCH); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases. Gender and human resources for health are crosscutting, reflected throughout the organization’s health portfolio. Our organization also engages in clinical outreach interventions and emergency programs including nutrition and resilience building of affected the continent: maternal and child care, HIV & TB, malaria, clean water and sanitation and surgical and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa partners with the Government of Ethiopia and local stakeholders to implement a diversified health project portfolios throughout the communities. In 2017, our programs supported 174 districts, 390 health facilities and 27 health science institutions, reaching 1.6 million beneficiaries, 29,654 health professionals and 17,792 health extension workers and health development agents.
Amref Health Africa has projects in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Benishangul-Gumuz, Gambella, Oromia, SNNP, Ethiopia Somali regions and nationwide health systems strengthening interventions focusing the capacity building of the National Health Extension Program.
Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia would like to invite potential service providers for VEHICLE RENTAL SERVICE and will make a framework agreement with the selected vehicle rent service provider for one year. Therefore, all bidders shall provide the following:
- Registration to participate in tender from Ministry of Finance
- Currently Renewed Business License / Evidence for settlement of current tax obligation
- Reference documents for good previous performance (From INGO or Government organization)
- The bid document can be purchased by interested bidders during office hour (Monday to Thursday 8:00Am to 5:00PM and Friday 8:30AM to 1:00 PM) upon submission of a required legal licenses at the place of registration to the Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office A.A up on payment of a non- refundable fee ETB 150 (One Hundred fifty birr) ) by depositing to Amref health Africa Bank account: Wegagen bank /Shala branch/ Account number: 0075992910104, Account name: Amref health Africa. And bidder should present the bank advice with copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
- All firms organized and licensed under the laws of Ethiopia that qualify to bid are invited to participate in this bid and have to fulfill the following requirements in addition to the above mentioned requirement.
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;/Bidders should be VAT registered
- All bids must accompanied by a bid security in the amount of birr 10,000.00
- The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms:- Certified Cheque/CPO issued by a recognized bank/ Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable bank
- Bids shall be submitted in tender box prepared for this purpose before August 5, 2022; 10:00 A.M. in the following address.
Amref Health Africa / Ethiopia office, Bole Sub-City, Woreda 03, H.No. 2310 Behind Bole Medhanialem Church or Beside “Abyssinia Plaza”
- Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic to reduce the number of People gathering on the bid opening, bidders not allowed to attend the opening and it will be opened by Amref procurement committee members only on August 5, 2022; at 10:30 A.M.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Unit, , Tel 0116627851
- The aforementioned Office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.