Association of Ethiopian Micro Finance Institutions (AEMFI) invites interested consultancy firm/consultant
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 08/07/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0115572202
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/07/2021
Program:Rural Financial Intermediation Program III
Abstract:Preparing/Revising Training Modules for various Types of Training including pastoralist area operating MFIs
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) for the Rural Financial Intermediation Program III (RUFIP-III) and a portion of the funding will be utilized towards qualified payments on assignments for consultancy services for undertaking different training and training of trainers of MFIs professionals serving in different positions.
- The main purpose of this consultancy is to enhance the capacity of MFIs engaged at RUFIP III program through training to deliver inclusive and sustainable financial services to their targeted clients in their operating areas. In line with this general purpose the expected output is enhancement of the capacity of human resource in the micro finance sector involved in this program.
Specific outputs expected by the consultancy firm/consultant include:
- Developing training manuals/modules
- Reviewing and revising existing training manuals/ modules
- Compile final training completion report to be submitted to AEMFI
- The Association of Ethiopian Micro Finance Institutions now invites qualified Training and Academic Institutions (Resource Organizations) or Consulting Firms to indicate their interest in providing the above mentioned services. Interested Resource Organizations/Consulting Firms/ must provide information demonstrating that they are qualified to perform the assignments (promotional materials, description of similar assignments undertaken in Ethiopia and/or other developing countries for at least a period of two years, experience in similar conditions, general qualification and experience and number of key staff available for the tasks, renewed appropriate licenses, etc).
- Prospective Resource Organization(s) or Consulting Firm(s) may associate to enhance their qualifications, but should mention whether their association is in the form of either “Joint-Venture” or “Sub-Consultancy”. In the case of an association, all members of such ‘association’ should have real and well-defined inputs to the assignment and the same should be detailed in the EOI submitted.
- Resource Organizations/ Consulting Firms will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in IFAD Guidelines: www.ifad.org (Project Procurement Handbook).
- Interested Resource Organizations or Consulting Firms may obtain further information, if required at the address below during working days (Monday to Friday) from 8:30 a.m – 12:30 p.m and 1:30 p.m to 5:30 p.m.
- Submission of EOI must be in sealed envelopes, clearly marked “Expression of interest for consulting services and preparations/revisions of training modules for MFIs professionals with AEMFI under RUFIP III (IFAD financing)” and delivered to the address given below by 5:30 p.m (local time), 20 (Twenty ) consecutive days after the EOI is publicly advertised.
Association of Ethiopian Micro Finance Institutions (AEMFI)
Africa Avenue, P.O. Box 338 Code 1110, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel +251 115 572202/ 572170
Fax: +251 115 572198, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.aemfi-ethiopia.org
AEMFI reserves the right to reject all or parts of this ROE.