ATTSVE Project invites potential Bidders to submit their offer including transportation, installation and testing services for it supplies
- Category : Computer Accessories
- Posted Date : 05/27/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0113716479
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/15/2021
Agricultural Transformation through Stronger Vocational Education Project
Invitation to Tender
FOR IT SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT
BID REFERENCE NO; ATTSVE 003/T1-2/2021
The Agricultural Transformation through Stronger Vocational Education (ATTSVE) Project is designed to enhance the capacity of the Ethiopian Agricultural Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ATVET) system to prepare skilled and competent technical graduates. The project is funded by the Government of Canada through the Global Affairs Canada (GAC). ATVET colleges, Woreta, Nedjo, Wolaita Soddo and Maichew have been selected for focused training and investment, with the intent that they will become leaders in change, sound institutional management, and innovation, while at the same time serving as models for teaching and curriculum reform and demand-driven programming for the ATVET system.
ATTSVE project has an objective to rehabilitate agricultural teaching and learning facilities at these four selected ATVET colleges. For this purpose, ATTSVE Project wants to establish a one time-short term contract with a firm capable of supplying the below categories of Items.
ATTSVE Project hereby invites potential Bidders to submit their offer including transportation, installation and testing services when found necessary for some items.
- Interested firms should submit their quotation in separate sealed envelopes to the address below. Each procurement category should be written on the envelope in a clear manner. Companies should also submit their profile that includes at least legal documentations, company set-up in terms of HR structure, financial reports and most importantly experience in providing related items in the area listed above. Experience can be expressed in the form of letter of recommendation from previous customers.
- 2. Interested firms can get further information from ATSVE Project Office through email or phone call, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
- Interested firms can get full Bid document by requesting through the following emails only, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your offer- hand delivered by writing the Bid Reference Number on each of the envelope to the Procurement Office in a sealed envelope after announcement of this bid until June 15 2021
ATTSVE PROJECT Address:
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Sar Bet Area, Ki-AB Building 5th floor,
Sub City: Kirkos, Kebele: 08/09, H. No. 1123
Office Tel. +251-0113716479
The deadline for submitting the BID is 15 days after announced on the newspaper (i.e. JUNE 15 – 2021
ATTSVE PROJECT reserves the right to accept or reject any part of, or the entire BID