Awash Bank has allocated fund to be used for an Architectural Design competition
- Category : Architects Service
- Posted Date : 08/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0115570084
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/17/2022
AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 013/2022/23
- Awash Bank has allocated fund to be used for an Architectural Design competition, that may lead the winner to do all the necessary engineering designs, Construction supervision and contract administration services for the construction of Awash Bank G+4 mixed use building to be constructed in BURAYU, WELISO and BISHOFTU Towns. For this project Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible and interested Architectural and engineering Consulting Firms who have renewed certificate of registration of consulting firm as category 1, 2 or 3 for 2014 E.C.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at around AAU school of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, New Under construction Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 500 /Five Hundred birr/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK Branches during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from August 31, 2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- The eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of;
- ETB 100,000 (one hundred thousand) for Weliso Branch Building
- ETB 70,000.00 (seventy thousand birr only) for Bishoftu Branch Building and
- ETB 50,000 (Fifty thousand birr only) for Burayu Branch Building
The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee or C.P.O. The Bid Bond can be issued by any reputable local Bank and should be valid for 148 days, from the last date of submission of the Bid.
- The details of the Bid are as follows:
|5.1||Cost of Tender Document||500 ETB|
|5.2||Commencement of Availability of Tender document||Starting from August 31, 2022 till October 17,2022 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).|
|5.3||Last date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents||October 6,2022|
|5.4||Release of clarifications (if any)||On or before October 6,2022|
|5.5||Last date for submission of Bid||On October 17, 2022 at 10:00 A.M|
|5.6||Opening of Technical Bid||On October 18-20, 2022|
|5.7||Meeting of the Jury||On October 21-31, 2022 at 10:30 A.M|
a) Receipt of tender documents, by Bidder
b) Submission of Bid, and
c) Opening of Bids
|Awash Bank, Interim head office,
Procurement and supplies management directorate
Located at around AAU school of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, New Under Construction Building 3rd floor P.O. Box 12638
+251 11 5570084 ,fax +251 115570188
|5.9||Validity of Bid||120 days from the date of opening the Technical Bid/last date of submission of bid.|