Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for A4 Photocopy paper as per quantity listed hereunder.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/15/2022
AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK
INVITATION TO BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-27/2022/23
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for A4 Photocopy paper as per quantity listed hereunder.
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS||U.M||QUANTITY|
|1||Photocopy paper A4 size,80gm||Reem||80,000|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at around AAU school of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, new under construction Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of nonrefundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, ANY BRANCH, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from October 31,2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of Birr 400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand) In the form of unconditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any Bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before November 15,2022 at 10:00 AM at the above mentioned address.
- Technical bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate located at around AAU school of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, new under construction Building 3rd floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on November 15,2022 at 10:30 AM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.