Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply, Delivery, installation and making ready to use the under listed works for different branches
- Category : Sub Contractors
- Posted Date : 10/03/2022
- Phone Number : 0115570084
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/20/2022
INVITATION TO BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER AB-021/2022-23
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply, Delivery, installation and making ready to use the under listed works for different branches to be opened in 2022/23 budget year new & existing branches.
For Awash Bank Head Quarter Building
|1||Epoxy Floor Finish Works|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other relevant laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank S.C located at around AAU school of commerce, in front of Mezid plaza, new under construction Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK ANY BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM; 1:00 PM-4:30 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from October 05, 2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of birr 200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand birr only).
- The bid security should be in the form of unconditional and irrevocable bank Guarantee from other banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from Awash Bank and must be addressed to “AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C” in separate envelope.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before October 20, 2022 at 10:00 AM on the above mentioned address.
- Technical Bid opening shall be held at the office of procurement and supplies management directorate, on the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on: –
- October 20 ,2022 at 10:30 AM
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-00-84/11-07.
- The bid validity period shall be 120 days beginning from the bid opening date.
- The bid security shall be valid for 148 days so as to be valid and including from the date of opening of the bid.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 10 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.