Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/30/2021
Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 014/2020/21
Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
|LOT 1 (rebid)|
|1.1||Cash Safe Big||Pcs||228|
|1.2||Cash Safe Medium||Pcs||298|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th floor room No 12-02 upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each lot by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, ANY BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from September 14, 2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of:-
- For LOT 1
- Birr 600,000.00 (Six hundred thousand for category one)
- Birr 400,000.00 (Four hundred thousand for category two)
- For LOT 2
- Birr 1,500,000.00 (one million five hundred thousand birr)
- For LOT 3
- Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand birr only)
- For LOT 1
in the form of Unconditional and Irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before:
- September 30, 2021 at 10:00 AM for all LOT in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate, Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on: –
- September 30, 2021 at 10:30 AM for LOT 1 both categories
- September 30, 2021 at 11:00 AM for LOT 2
- September 30, 2021 at 11:300 AM for LOT 3
in the above mentioned address.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.