Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 09/18/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/11/2021
Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 016/2021/22
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
|1||Lot-1 : Coin Boxes||Pcs||20,000|
|2||Lot-2 : Fire Proof Filling Cabinet||Pcs||246|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th Floor Room No.12-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each Lot by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at Any Awash Bank Branch during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM12:00PM) starting from September 22,2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration
- Eligible bidders may submit their bids in the bidding document sent to them, in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond of birr 400,000.00 / Four Hundred Thousand birr only/ For Lot 1 and 300,000.00/ Three Hundred Thousand birr only/ For Lot 2 in the form of un conditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before October 11, 2021 at 10:00 AM for both Lot in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of procurement & Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12thfloor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on October 11, 2021 at 10:30 AM for Lot-1 and October 11,2021 at 11:00 A.M for Lot 2.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully