Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 07/23/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/28/2022
Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 008/2022/23,LOT 2
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of items listed hereunder.
|1||Muday coin Box||PCS||50,000|
|2||Boy and Girl Toy Boxes||PCS||50,000|
|3||LED Digital Display||PCS||100|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located around AAU School of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, new under construction Building 3rd Floor upon producing receipt of nonrefundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ for each lot by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, ANY BRANCH, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from July 28,2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of:-
- Birr 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand) for LOT 1
- Birr 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand) for LOT 2
- Birr 200,000.00 (two hundred thousand) for LOT 3
In the form of Unconditional and Irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank,
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before:
- August 18,2022 10:00 AM for LOT 1,2 and 3 at the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on: –
- August 18,2022 10:30 AM for LOT-1
- August 18,2022 11:00 AM for LOT-2 and
- August 18,2022 11:30 AM for LOT 3 at the above mentioned address.
- The Bank will not entertain any condition on the price offered on the bid. The price offered on the bid should be fixed price.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.