Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of network equipment listed hereunder.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 07/23/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/16/2022
Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB 07/2022/23
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of network equipment listed hereunder.
|1||UTP cable (cat-6)||Roll||600|
|2||Patch cord 1m||Pcs||5000|
|3||Patch cord 3m||Pcs||5000|
|4||Rack mount 9u||Pcs||150|
|5||D-link switch 24 port||Pcs||100|
|6||Patch panel 24 port||Pcs||200|
|1||Wall outlet double port||Pcs||1000|
|2||Wall outlet single port||Pcs||4320|
|3||Water proof socket double||Pcs||2000|
|4||Water proof socket single||Pcs||1000|
|10||Ruck bolt with fisher Ø12||Pkt||500|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at around AAU School of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, new under construction Building 3rd Floor upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, ANY BRANCH, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from July 27,2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of:-
- Birr 200,000.00 (two hundred thousand) for category 1
- Birr 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand) for category 2
In the form of Unconditional and Irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank,
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before August 16,2022 10:00 AM for both categories in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on August 16,2022 10:30 AM for Category 1 and 11:00 AM for category 2 in the above mentioned address.
- The Bank will not entertain any condition on the price offered on the bid. The price offered on the bid should be fixed price.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.