Awash Insurance Company S.C. (AIC) invites interested and eligible competitive bidders to participate in the bidding for the supply of under listed stationary, cleaning and office supplies
- Category : Cleaning & Janitorial Equipment
- Posted Date : 09/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0115570226
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/25/2021
Awash Insurance Company S.C.
Invitation to Local Open Bid
- Awash Insurance Company S.C. (AIC) invites interested and eligible competitive bidders to participate in the bidding for the supply of under listed stationary, cleaning and office supplies.
Lot 1:- Stationary Items
lot 2:- Cleaning Items
Lot:-3 Office supplies
|3.||Note book A5 size||PCS||1000|
|5.||Stamp pad ink||PCS||152|
- Bid documents shall be obtained commencing form 6 September 2021 from AIC Procurement, Logistics and Property Administration Department, Ras Abebe Aregay Street, on the 4th floor of Awash Towers against payment of non-refundable fee of birr 100.00 (one hundred birr only) to the account of AIC, through Account Number :- 01151 115 000 000
- The bid document shall be collected during office hours Monday to Friday morning 8:00 to 12:00 AM, Afternoon 1:00-4:00 PM and Saturday 8:00 to 12:00 AM by presenting the payment advice.
- Bidders should present copy of renewed trade license, Tax clearance certificate and vat registration certificate.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to indicate their direct line phone number, mobile number, fax number and email-address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failures in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not the responsibility of the Insurance.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond Earnest Money Deposit in the amount 2% (two percent) of the total bid amount in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O). Other forms of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) / Bid bond are not acceptable.
- An eligible bidder can compete for the three categories (lots) of goods separately, but cannot compete for the partial offer of one lot only; bid will be evaluated and awarded for full package of each lot taking into account discounts offered if any.
- Eligible bidders should compete to supply standard and quality goods by availing samples of each product.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) / Bid bond shall be submitted in separate envelope on or before 25 September2021
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Awash Insurance Company S.C. Procurement, Logistics and Property Admin Department during office hours on/before 25 September 2021 at the place mentioned under number 2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and /or their legal agents who wish to attend on 27 September 2021 at 2:30 PM at Awash Insurance Company HQ. 15th floor management hall.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions stated above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement, Logistics and Property Admin. Department Direct line 011 557 02 26/011 557 00 01 or internal lines (173 and 236)
- Awash Insurance reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids
Where there is Awash, there is peace of mind!