Awash International Bank S.C., Addis Ababa Ethiopia invites bidders for the supply and construction of Hot Aisle Containment System.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 01/02/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/30/2021
RE-INVITATION TO BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number RE-BID AB IT-13/2020/21
1. Awash International Bank S.C., Addis Ababa Ethiopia, invites sealed bids, from interested bidders, for the supply and construction of Hot Aisle Containment System.
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-03 upon producing receipt of non refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank’s Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor or any Awash Bank Branch during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from January 6, 2021 upon Presentation of copy Renewed Trade license, Certificate of Registration, Tax Clearance Certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
4. Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of birr 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee letter from other Banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O).
5. Bid security must be prepared in the name of “AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C” and failure to fulfill acceptable bid security will disqualify the bidder.
6. Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before January 22, 2021 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held at the office of Shared Services Directorate Awash Tower 10th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on January 22, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all bids.