Awash International Bank S.C. invites bidders for the supply, Deployment and Commissioning of Multi Factor Authentication and Identity Access Management (IN HA Cluster).
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 11/14/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/28/2022
AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C
INVITATION TO BID
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number AB IT-005/2022/23
- Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply, Deployment and Commissioning of Multi Factor Authentication and Identity Access Management (IN HA Cluster).
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Addis Ababa University School of Commerce in front of Mezid Plaza Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30 PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond amount of birr 1,500,000.00 (One million five hundred thousand), for local bidders and 30,000.00 USD, for foreign bidders in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from a) Citibank N.A. New York, b) Citi Bank N.A. London, c) Commerez Bank A.G. d) deutsche Bank A.G., e) National Westminster Bank, f) ING Bank Amsterdam, g) any other AAA bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C.) any local Bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C. The bank guarantee issued by any schedule Bank must be counter guaranteed by local Bank.
- Commencement Availability of tender document as from November 15, 2022 till December 14, 2022 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
- Last Due date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents on or before December 16, 2022.
- The Bank Release clarifications (if any) on or before December 22, 2022.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before December 28, 2022, 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate, on the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on December 28, 2022 at 2:30 PM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 1 to 8 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids received, without assigning any reasons.