Awash International Bank S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply, Installation, testing and Commissioning of Sound Attenuated Generator
- Category : Generators
- Posted Date : 08/14/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/15/2021
INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-IT/01/2021/2022
- Awash International Bank S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply & delivery of goods listed here under.
|1||Supply, Installation, testing and Commissioning of Sound Attenuated Generator for the Bank’s Disaster Recovery at Head Office (Fantu Building)||Option 1 : 125Kva||Pcs||1|
|Option 2: 100Kva|
|Option 3: 75Kva|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th floor Bank side room No 12-02 upon producing receipt of nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any Awash International Bank S.c Branch, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from August 18, 2021 Presentation of copy renewed Trade license, VAT Registration Certificate, and TIN Certificate , Custom clearance and Supplier list are a must.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount birr 60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand) in the form of Unconditional & Irrevocable Bank Guarantee or cash payment order (CPO).
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before September 15, 2021 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of procurement and supplies management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on September 15, 2021 10:30 AM in the above mentioned address.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.