Awash International Bank S.C.invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply, installation, configuration and documentation of IBM Power 9, SAN switch, Storage Systems’ and other related Services.
- Category : Network Installation & Troubleshooting Service
- Posted Date : 08/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/27/2021
INVITATION TO BID
International Competitive Bid (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-IT/04/2021/2022
- Awash International Bank S.C. is in the process of upgrading its core infrastructure as a result of implementation of various IT solutions with other systems.
- The Bank, therefore, invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply, installation, configuration and documentation of IBM Power 9, SAN switch, Storage Systems’ and other related Services.
- IBM power 9 servers,
- IBM SAN switches
- IBM Storwize V7000 Gen-2 Expansions
- IBM Flash system FS9100 Expansions
- IBM Flash system FS7200 Storage system
- IBM standard Racks
- IBM certified 2.5inch Hard drives
- Lenovo Flex Compute nodes
- Lenovo certified DDR-SDRAM’s
- Ultrium LTO tape cartridges
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructures (HCI) serves
- 40Gbps breakout cables
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th floor Room No 12-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount ETB 500,000.00 (Five hundred Thousand) for local bidder and USD 10,000.00 (Ten thousand USD) for foreign bidder.
- The Bid bond must be in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (CPO) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from a) any local bank, b) Citibank N.A New York, c) Citibank N.A. London, d) Commerz Bank A.G, e) Deutsche Bank A.G, f) National Westminster Bank, g) ING Bank, Amsterdam. The bank guarantee should be issued by any scheduled Bank, but it must be counter guaranteed by local bank.
- Commencement Availability of tender document as from September 01, 2021 till September 22, 2021 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
- Last Due date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents on or before September 27, 2021.
- The Bank Release clarifications (if any) on or before October 1, 2021.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before October 7, 2021 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Director, Procurement & Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on October 7, 2021 at 2:30 PM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 1 to 10 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids received, without assigning any reasons.