Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply, Installation, Implementation, Integration, Testing and Documentation of Software Defined Wide Area Network
- Category : Network Installation & Troubleshooting Service
- Posted Date : 11/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/22/2022
AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C
INVITATION TO BID
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number AB IT-006/2022/23
- Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply, Installation, Implementation, Integration, Testing and Documentation of Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) solutions, Software Defined Access (SD-Access) Solutions and their related Products & Services, listed here under.
|1||LOT 1||Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Technologies
ITEM-1: Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) Solution
ITEM-2: Small-size Branch Routers [Part of SD-WAN Solution]
ITEM-3: Small and Midsize Branch Routers [Part of SD-WAN Solution]
ITEM-4: Small Business Branch Switches [Conventional Switch]
|2||LOT 2||Software Defined Access (SD-Access) Technologies
ITEM-1: Software Defined Access (SD-Access) Solution
ITEM-2: Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) and Access Point (AP) Type I and Type II [Part of SD-Access Solution]
ITEM-3: Campus Access Switch Type I, Type II, Type III and Type IV [Part of SD-Access Solution]
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Addis Ababa University School of Commerce in front of Mezid Plaza Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30 PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond amount of ETB 1,650,000 (One Million Six-Hundred Fifty Thousand) for local bidders and USD 30,000.00(Thirty Thousand USD) for foreign bidders and for each LOT in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from a) Citibank N.A. New York, b) Citi Bank N.A. London, c) Commerez Bank A.G. d) Deutsche Bank A.G., e) National Westminster Bank, f) ING Bank Amsterdam, g) any other AAA bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C.) any local Bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C. The bank guarantee issued by any schedule Bank must be counter guaranteed the by local Bank.
- Commencement Availability of tender document as from November 22, 2022 till December 21, 2022 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
- Last Due date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents on or before December 22, 2022.
- The Bank Release clarifications (if any) on or before December 27, 2022.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before January 03, 2022, 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate, on the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on January 03, 2022 at 2:30 PM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 1 to 8 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids received, without assigning any reasons.