Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply, Installation, Implementation, Testing and Documentation of System Monitoring Solution
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 08/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/23/2021
INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-IT/03/2021/2022
- Awash International Bank S.C. is assessing products to implement a quality monitoring solution that will help identify issues on spot and make troubleshooting easier.
- The Bank, therefore, invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply, Installation, Implementation, Testing and Documentation of System Monitoring Solution as listed under here.
System Monitoring Solution License
|To be specified||Supply and Implementation of System Monitoring solution||NA|
|Software Premium Support from OEM||1 year|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th floor Room No 12-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) starting from September 1, 2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond of birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) in the form of Unconditional & Irrevocable Bank Guarantee or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before September 23, 2021 2:00 PM in the above-mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on September 23, 2021 2:30 PM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.