Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply of Darktrace Antigena Network active self-defense tool license.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/13/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/13/2022
INVITATION TO BID
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number AB IT-002/2022/23
- Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply of Darktrace Antigena Network active self-defense tool license.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Addis Ababa University School of Commerce in front of Mezid Plaza Building 3rd floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) starting from September 12 , 2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond amount of birr 250,000.00 (Two hundred fifty thousand), for local bidders and 5,000.00 USD, for foreign bidders in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from a) Citibank N.A. New York, b) Citi Bank N.A. London, c) Commerez Bank A.G. d) deutsche Bank A.G., e) National Westminster Bank, f) ING Bank Amsterdam, g) any other AAA bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C.) any local Bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C. The bank guarantee issued by any schedule bank must be counter guaranteed by local bank.
- Commencement Availability of tender document as from September 12, 2022 till October 01, 2022 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
- Last Due date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents on or before October 03,2022.
- The Bank Release clarifications (if any) on or before october 07,2022.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before October 13, 2022 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Director, Procurement & Supplies Management office 3rd floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on October 13, 2022 at 2:30 PM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 1 to 8 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids received, without assigning any reasons.