Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply of the under listed Licenses
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 07/18/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 07/19/2022
INVITATION TO BID
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number AB IT-001/2022/23
- Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply of the under listed Licenses.
- LOT-1 Nessus Professional and
- LOT-2 Burp Suite Vulnerability Scanner
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at around AAU School of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, new under construction Building 3rd Floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, ANY BRANCH, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from July 20, 2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond amount of:-
- for LOT-1 birr 260,000.00 (Two hundred Sixty thousand), for local bidders and 4,800.00 USD, for foreign bidders and
- for LOT-2 birr 250,000.00 (Two hundred Sixty thousand), for local bidders and 4,630.00 USD, for foreign bidders in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from a) Citibank N.A. New York, b) Citi Bank N.A. London, c) Commerez Bank A.G. d) deutsche Bank A.G., e) National Westminster Bank, f) ING Bank Amsterdam, g) any other AAA bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C. or h) any local Bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C.
- The bank guarantee issued by any schedule bank must be counter guaranteed by local bank.
- Commencement Availability of tender document as from July 20, 2022 till August 8, 2022 (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM) & (Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM).
- Last Due date for receipt of queries through Letter/Fax/E-mail, from the bidder/recipients of the tender documents on or before August 11, 2022.
- The Bank Release clarifications (if any) on or before August 15, 2022.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before August 19, 2022, 2:00 PM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate, on the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on August 19, 2022 at 2:30 PM for LOT-1 and at 3:00 PM for LOT-2
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 1 to 8 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids received, without assigning any reasons.