Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply Router, Switches and related Services
- Category : Networking Tools & Accessories
- Posted Date : 09/04/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/24/2021
INVITATION TO BID
National & International Competitive Bidding
- Awash International Bank S.C. is in the process of upgrading its core infrastructure, as a result of implementation of various IT solutions with other systems.
- The Bank, therefore, invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply Router, Switches and related Services, listed here under.
|No||BID Reference No||Items||Unit||Quantity||Remark|
National Competitive Bidding
|Type A- Option-1 ( Branch Routers)||Pcs||100||RE-BID|
|Type A- Option-2 ( Branch Routers)||Pcs||100||RE-BID|
|Type B- ( Branch Routers)||Pcs||50||RE-BID|
International Competitive Bidding
|LOT-1||Data Center Router||Pcs||3|
|Data Center Switch||Pcs||3|
|LOT-2||Small Business Router||Pcs||150|
|Small Business Switch||Pcs||150|
International Competitive Bidding
|Large Enterprise Firewall||Pcs||2|
|Midsize Enterprise Firewall||Pcs||11|
|Security Manager Server||Pcs||1|
|Hyper scale orchestrator||Pcs||2|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers Left side 12th floor Room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any Awash Bank Branch during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) starting from September 08, 2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of Registration, Tax Clearance Certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond amount of: –
- For BID Reference No AB-IT/05/2021/2022: – Birr 300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand) in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O)
- For BID Reference No AB-IT/06/2021/2022: – Birr 350,000.00 (Three Hundred Fifty Thousand), for local bidders and USD 8,200.00 for foreign bidders and
- For BID Reference No AB-IT/07/2021/2022: – Birr 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand) for local bidders and USD 4,700.00 for foreign bidders in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) in favor of Awash Bank S.C. from a) Citibank N.A. New York, b) Citi Bank N.A. London, c) Commerez Bank A.G. d) deutsche Bank A.G., e) National Westminster Bank, f) ING Bank Amsterdam, g) any other AAA bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C. or h) any local Bank acceptable to Awash International Bank S.C.
- The bank guarantee issued by any schedule bank must be counter guaranteed by local bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before:
- For RFP AB-IT/05/2021/2022, September 24, 2021 10:00 AM.
- For RFP AB-IT/06/2021/2022, October 07, 2021 02:00 AM
- For RFP AB-IT/07/2021/2022, October 07, 2021 02:00 AM
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement & Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on:
- For RFP AB-IT/05/2021/2022, September 24, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
- For RFP AB-IT/06/2021/2022, October 07, 2021 at 2:30 AM
- For RFP AB-IT/07/2021/2022, October 07, 2021 at 3:00 AM
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 7 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.