AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C Notice for Invitation & Amendment
- Category : Announcement
- Posted Date : 11/19/2022
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/08/2022
AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C
Notice for Invitation & Amendment
BID Number RE-BID AB 024/2022/23
- First we thank you for your Initiation to participate in our bid for supply and delivery of Motor Vehicle (Procurement Reference Number RE-BID AB 024/2022/23).
|1.1||Electric Cars 7 seat||Pcs||35|
|2.1||Electric Cars 5 seat||Pcs||25|
- Therefore, the quantity, submission date and another instruction are amended as follows:
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at around AAU School of commerce, in front of Mezid Plaza, new under construction Building 3rd Floor upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 /Five Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, ANY BRANCH, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from November 23, 2022 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of: –
For LOT-1 birr 1,800,000.00 (One million eight hundred thousand birr).
For LOT-2 birr 1,300,000.00 (One million three hundred thousand birr).
- The bid security should be in the form of unconditional and irrevocable bank Guarantee from other than purchaser banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank and must be addressed to “AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C” in separate envelope.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before December 08 ,2022 at 10:00 AM on the above mentioned address.
- Technical Bid opening shall be held at the office of procurement and supplies management directorate, on the above mentioned address in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on December 08, 2022 at 10:30 AM on the above mentioned address.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 7 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.