Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) would like to invite eligible & interested bidders for the procurement of Diary/Agenda
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/29/2022
- Phone Number : 0115584271
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/18/2022
Invitation to Bid
Bid Ref. No. PD/O-15/2022
Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) would like to invite eligible & interested bidders for the procurement of Diary/Agenda based on one time contract.
|1st Year Requirement|
Therefore, all interested bidders may participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Registration: Bidders are required:
- To be registered for provision of such items and they are expected to submit related valid Trade License for the current Ethiopian fiscal budget year.
- To be registered with Ethiopian Custom & Tax Authority and should produce valid documentations which include VAT, TIN and Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedure of the Bank and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The bid document shall be collected from Bank of Abyssinia Procurement Department, located at Stadium area, Yeha City Centre Building 7th floor, against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred) via Bank of Abyssinia, Account No. ETB1502100010001 on working hour, (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00 PM-5:00PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from November 02, 2022.
- Eligible bidder must submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of ETB 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr only). The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) in favor of Bank of Abyssinia S.C, in any other form is not acceptable.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Bank of Abyssinia, Procurement Department, during office hours before November 18, 2022, at 10:00 A.M at the place mentioned above.
- The bid will be opened on November 18, 2022, at 10:30 A.M in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend at the place mentioned above.
- Bids submitted by bidders which do not meet the above mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- The bank demands strict adherence to deadlines and Bids submitted beyond the final submission date will not be considered.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For additional information bidders can contact by Tel. +251-115584271, +251-115584462 +251-118-689476, E-mail BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com.
Bank of Abyssinia