Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) would like to invite eligible & interested bidders to participate for the supply of Multi Currency Detecting Machine.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 11/05/2022
- Phone Number : 0115584271
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/22/2022
Invitation to Bid
Bid Ref. No. PD/O-16/2022
Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) would like to invite eligible & interested bidders to participate for the supply of Multi Currency Detecting Machine. Therefore, all capable bidders are invited to participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
|Description of Goods||Unit||Quantity||Bid Security||Deadline for Submission of Bid||Bid Opening Date|
|Multi-Currency Detecting Machine – Bid Ref No PD/O-16/2022||
November 22, 2022 at 10:00 AM
November 22, 2022 at 10:30 AM
All capable bidders are invited to participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Registration: Bidders are required:
- To be registered for provision of such items and they are expected to submit a Trade License for the current Ethiopian fiscal budget year.
- To be registered with Ethiopian Custom & Tax Authority and should produce valid documentations which include VAT, TIN and Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedure of the Bank and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The bid document shall be collected from Bank of Abyssinia Procurement Department, located at Stadium area, Yeha City Centre Building 7th floor, against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred) via Bank of Abyssinia, Account No. ETB1502100010001 on working hour, (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00 PM-5:00PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from November 07, 2022.
- Eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) in favour of Bank of Abyssinia S.C, in any other form is not acceptable. Bid security shall be prepared & submitted as per the amount indicated on the tender document.
- The technical & financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelop with one copy each.
- Bid security should be in a separate envelop and be submitted together with the technical envelop.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representative who wish to attend on the above mentioned date, time and place.
- Bids submitted by bidders which do not meet the above mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- The bank demands strict adherence to deadlines and Bids submitted beyond the final submission date will not be considered.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For additional information bidders can contact by
Tel. +251-115584271, +251-115584462
Bank of Abyssinia