Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) would like to invite eligible & interested bidders to participate on the bid for the procurement of under listed items
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 08/20/2022
- E-mail : BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com
- Phone Number : 0115584271
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/13/2022
Invitation to Bid
Bid Ref. No BOA/PD/O-06/2022
Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) would like to invite eligible & interested bidders to participate on the bid for the procurement of under listed items based on one time and three years long term agreement.
|No.||Description of Goods||Quantity||Type of Contract||
|Deadline for Submission of Bid||Bid Opening Date|
September 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM
September 13, 2022 at 10:30 AM
September 13, 2022 at 2:00 PM
September 13, 2022 at 2:30 PM
|1||Dixon shelf||Pcs||831||One Time||ETB 50,000.00|
September 14, 2022 at 10:00 AM
September 14, 2022 at 10:30 AM
|2||Lobby standing table||Pcs||137|
|5||Lost and found||
|1||Swivel teller’s stool (with back rest)||Pcs||201||
September 15, 2022 at 10:00 AM
September 15, 2022 at 10:30 AM
|3||Filing cabinet (Metal) 4 drawer||Pcs||771|
|4||Photocopy and Fax/printer Stand||Pcs||386|
|5||Coffee table 60*60||Pcs||501|
|9||Book Shelf (medium)||Pcs||80|
|10||Conference table with 6 chair||Pcs||12|
All capable bidders are invited to participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Registration: Bidders are required:
- To be registered for provision of such items and they are expected to submit a Trade License for the current Ethiopian fiscal budget year.
- To be registered with Ethiopian Custom & Tax Authority and should produce valid documentations which include VAT, TIN and Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedure of the Bank and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The bid document shall be collected from Bank of Abyssinia Procurement Department, located at Stadium area, Yeha City Centre Building 7th floor, against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred) for each lot via Bank of Abyssinia, Account No. ETB1502100010001 on working hour, (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00 PM-5:00PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from August 24, 2022.
- Eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) in favor of Bank of Abyssinia S.C, in any other form is not acceptable. Bid security shall be prepared & submitted as per the amount indicated on the tender document.
- The technical & financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelop with one copy each.
- Bid security should be in a separate envelop and be submitted together with the technical envelop.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representative who wish to attend on the above mentioned date, time and place.
- Bids submitted by bidders which do not meet the above mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- The bank demands strict adherence to deadlines and Bids submitted beyond the final submission date will not be considered.
- The Bidder may submit a Bid either for a single item, one lot or several lots.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For additional information bidders can contact by
Tel. +251-115584271, +251-115584462
Bank of Abyssinia