Bank of Abyssinia invites qualified consultants to participate for the Building Construction Consultancy Service.
- Category : Engineering Related Consultancy
- Posted Date : 12/24/2022
- Phone Number : 0115584271
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/27/2023
Request for Proposals (RFP)
High Rise Building Construction Consultancy Service
International Competitive Bidding (ICB)
It is to be recalled that Bank of Abyssinia advertised bid for Head Quarter High-Rise Building Construction Consultancy Service under Bid Ref. No. PD/RFP-O-17/22 on Reporter Newspaper Amharic Version dated on November 13, 2022. Accordingly, the bid closing and opening date of the above mentioned tender is extended to January 27, 2022.
Bank of Abyssinia, therefore, invites qualified consultants to participate for the Building Construction Consultancy Service. Only category- I Consultants or first class firm in their origin of country may participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding procedures and is open to all eligible bidders whose Grade shall be category-I or first class firm issued by the concerned organ.
- The bid document shall be collected from Bank of Abyssinia Procurement Department, located at Stadium area, Yeha City Center Building7th floor, against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred Birr) via Bank of Abyssinia, Account No. ETB1502100010001 on working hour, (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00 PM-5:00PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM).
- The eligible bidders must submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of USD 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand USD only) or equivalent amount of ETB.
- The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) in favor of Bank of Abyssinia S.C in any other form is not acceptable. Bid securities issued by foreign banks or financial institutions shall be counter-guaranteed by an Ethiopian bank.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Bank of Abyssinia, Procurement Department, during office hours before January 27, 2023 at 10:00 A.M at Bank of Abyssinia Head Office, located at Legehar area, 15th Floor Meeting Hall.
- The bid will be opened on January 27, 2023at 10:30 A.M in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend at Bank of Abyssinia Head Office, located at Legehar area, 15th Floor Meeting Hall.
- All other terms and conditions of the original bid document remain unchanged.
- Bids submitted by bidders which do not meet the above mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- The bank demands strict adherence to deadlines and bids submitted beyond the final submission date will not be considered.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For additional information bidders can contact by:
Tel. +251-115584271, +251-115584462 +251-118-689476
E-mail – [email protected]
Bank of Abyssinia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia