Bank of Abyssinia would like to invite capable and experienced bidders who are interested for the supply and Installation of Money Transfer Organization Notice Board
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 09/10/2021
- E-mail : BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com
- Phone Number : 0115584271
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/30/2021
Invitation to Bid
Bid Ref. No.: BoA/PD/O-18/2021
Bank of Abyssinia would like to invite capable and experienced bidders who are interested for the supply and Installation of Money Transfer Organization Notice Board based on Long Term Contract.
Therefore, all interested bidders may participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedures and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The bid document shall be collected from Procurement Department, Bank of Abyssinia Procurement Department, located at Meskel Square area, Sunshine Building 1st floor, against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-5:00PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from September14, 2021.
- Only eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names. The bid must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr).
- The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) in favor of Bank of Abyssinia S.C. in any other form is not acceptable.
- Technical & Financial Proposals should be submitted in a separate envelope with one copy each. Bid security should be in a separate envelope and be submitted together with the technical envelope.
- All bids must be deposited in a tender box prepared for the purpose at Procurement Department, Bank of Abyssinia, during office hours before September 30, 2021, at 10:00 A.M at the location mentioned above.
- The bid will be opened on September 30, 2021, at 10:30 A.M in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at the location mentioned above.
- Bids submitted by bidders which do not meet the above-mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- The bank demands strict adherence to deadlines and bids submitted beyond the final submission date will not be considered.
- The bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For additional information bidders can contact by:
Bank of Abyssinia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. +251-115584271, +251-115584462
E-mail – BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com