Bank of Abyssinia would like to invite eligible bidders to procure Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Assessment
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 06/11/2021
- E-mail : BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com
- Phone Number : 0115584271
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/02/2021
Invitation to International Competitive Bid (ICB)
Request for proposal on
Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
Bid Ref. No. BoA/PD/RFP-O-05/2021
Bank of Abyssinia would like to invite eligible bidders to procure Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Assessment, Consultancy and Compliance Service in order to obtain PCI-DSS latest version of certification.
Therefore, all interested bidders may participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding procedures and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The bid document shall be collected from Bank of Abyssinia Procurement Department, located at Meskel Square area, Sunshine Building 1st floor, against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred) (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00 PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from June 16, 2021.
- The eligible bidder must submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of ETB 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Birr only) or equivalent USD amount.
- The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) in favor of Bank of Abyssinia S.C. Bid securities issued by foreign banks or financial institutions shall be counter-guaranteed by an Ethiopian bank.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Bank of Abyssinia, Procurement Department, during office hours before August 2, 2021, at 10:00 A.M at the place mentioned above.
- The bid will be opened on August 2, 2021, at 10:30 A.M in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend at the place mentioned above.
- Bids submitted by bidders which do not meet the above mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- The bank demands strict adherence to deadlines and bids submitted beyond the final submission date will not be considered.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For additional information bidders can contact by:
Tel. +251-115584271, +251-115584462 +251-118-689476
E-mail – BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com
Bank of Abyssinia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia