Bank of Abyssinia would like to invite qualified, eligible and experienced contractors having renewed trade license GC or BC Grade 6 and above
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 10/16/2021
- E-mail : BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com
- Phone Number : 0115584271
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/01/2021
Invitation to Bid
Bid Ref. No. BoA/PD/O-20/2020/21
Bank of Abyssinia would like to invite qualified, eligible and experienced contractors having renewed trade license GC or BC Grade 6 and above for maintenance and modification works based on Long term contract.
Therefore, all interested bidders may participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Registration: Bidders are required:
- To be registered for provision of such items and they are expected to submit related valid Trade License for the current Ethiopian fiscal budget year.
- To be registered with Ethiopian Custom & Tax Authority and should produce valid documentations which include VAT, TIN and Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedure of the Bank and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The bid document shall be collected from Bank of Abyssinia Procurement Department, located at Meskel Square area, Sunshine Building 1st floor, against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred) on working hour (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00 PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from October 18, 2021.
- Eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names only and the bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of ETB 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr only). The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) in favor of Bank of Abyssinia S.C, in any other form is not acceptable.
- The technical & financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelop with one copy each.
- Bid security should be in a separate envelop and be submitted together with the technical envelop.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Bank of Abyssinia, Procurement Department, during office hours before November 01, 2021, at 10:00 A.M at the place mentioned above.
- The bid will be opened on November 01, 2021, at 10:30 A.M in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who wish to attend.
- Bids submitted by bidders which do not meet the above mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- The bank demands strict adherence to deadlines and bids submitted beyond the final submission date will not be considered.
- The bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For additional information bidders can contact by Tel. +251-115584271, +251-115584462 +251-118-689476, E-mail: BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com.
Bank of Abyssinia