BGI Ethiopia PLC now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the following items
- Category : Vehicle Sale
- Posted Date : 08/31/2022
- Phone Number : 0115180711
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/12/2022
INVITATION TO BID
- BGI Ethiopia PLC has allocated a budget toward the cost of procurement of good and service related with GPS Tracking System for Vehicle and its intended that, part of the preceding of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
- BGI Ethiopia PLC now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of:
|Best Quality GPS Tracking device for 300 Vehicles||Specification according to the TOR.|
|Licensed GPS Tracking server, GPS User interface (Controlling software) with the best possible feature.||Specification according to the TOR.|
|Installation, Configuration, Integration and Commissioning fully functional System.|
- Interested bidders may obtain further information and the Term of reference document at the office of:
The Procurement & Facility directorate
BGI Ethiopia PLC
At Headquarter office Building 3rd Floor, Room number…….
Tel: (+251) 11 5180711, Ext 0711.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of Term of Reference (TOR) document must be reviewed and interested eligible bidders can obtain bidding TOR from BGI Ethiopia, upon payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00.
- Bids must be submitted on within 10 (ten) working days effective from the announcement date (From august 25,2022 up to September 12,2022) before 3:00 p.m. local time.
- Each bid must be presented in a sealed envelope with separate technical and financial documents. And strictly in accordance with the instruction (specification) to bidders indicated in the bid document.
- Bidders who are interested to participate should have and fulfil the following basic requirements in addition to requirements specified within the TOR.
- A renewed trade license for the sector.
- Tax identification number and value added tax certification.