BMET Energy Telecom Industry and Trade PLC is looking for renowned consultancy firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/05/2021
- Phone Number : 0911609276
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/15/2021
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR PROVIDING CONSULTANCY SERVICESTO PREPARE A ROADMAP AND STRATEGIC PLAN
BMET Energy Telecom Industry and Trade PLC (herein after called the Company) is engaged in manufacturing of fibber optic cables; copper communication cables (low, medium & high) cables; and aluminium conductor and others such as conduit, recycled PVC and Polyethylene).The Company was fully owned by foreign investors. Recently, however, an Ethiopian Investor owns the majority of the share. In order to exploit the opportunities in local and international environment and be competitive, formulating a clear business objective and strategic direction as well as drawing a comprehensive organizational structure is of paramount importance for the Company.
To this end, the Company is looking for renowned consultancy firm having an extensive experience in manufacturing industries to develop a strategic plan and related activities of the Company and set corresponding organizational structure that can be used as a transformationroadmap for the Company in all aspects during the next five to ten years.
The envisaged activities that are expected to be undertaken by the consulting firm includes but not limited to:
- Developing ten (10) years transformational road map, five (5) years strategic plan, five (5) years financial projections, and first year annual corporate operational plan;
- Designing new organizational structure and work processes/flows as well as job descriptions and specifications, job evaluation and grading, salary and benefit packages thatcan align with the new strategic plan and organization structure;
- Designing capacity development strategies along with implementation policy and procedure guidelines;
- Providing Implementation support ( i.e. coaching and mentoring);
- Designing and establishing an effective performance measurement scheme; and
- Drawing succession planning.
Accordingly, the Company now invites qualified and eligible professional consulting firms (Local) to participate RFP bid computation designed for the purpose.In order to be eligible to participate in the computation, the consulting firm shouldfulfil the following criteria:
- Should have relevant experience and completed at least five (5) similar consultancy contracts during the past ten years.
- Should have well qualified professionals having experiences ofsuccessful completion of similar assignments or having adequateknowledge of the manufacturing sector (supported by evidences such as confirmation/testimonials by previous clients).
- Should fulfil legal requirements such as VAT Certificate, TIN Certificate, Renewed Trade License, etc.
Other eligibility criteria are clearly mentioned in the RFP.
Collection of the RFP document: Consulting firms who fulfill the abovecriteria can collect the RFP document from the address mentioned below within 10 consecutive days from the first day of the announcement via Reporter, Capital or Fortune, whichever is releasedfirst.
BMET Energy Telecom Industry and Trade PLC
Bole Sub City, Woreda 3, at the back of Sapphire Addis Hotel
Tel: +251-0116-67-11-45/+251-0116-67-16-46/+251-0116-67-16-68/+251 0116671803
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Interested consulting firms may obtain further information from Woy. Ayelech Mamo through the aforementioned telephone numbers +251 911 609276/+251 940 270527