Bread for the World (BftW)seek the services of appropriately qualified interior designers and furniture providers
- Category : House and Office Furniture
- Posted Date : 10/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0113851311
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/28/2022
Terms of Reference
Office Interior design and custom-made furniture
Bread for the World (BftW) is an international development agency owned by the Protestant Churches in Germany based in Berlin. One of its regional offices is in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, where it is registered as an international non-governmental organization (INGO) with the Federal Republic of Ethiopia Authority of Civil Society Organizations under registration number 1295. BftW/PADD supports 82 projects in the region through various faith-based and secular civil society partners. BftW/PADD does not carry out projects on its own but collaborates with partners in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia, South Sudan, and Sudan.
- Objective of the service
The primary goal of this assignment is to seek the services of appropriately qualified interior designers and furniture providers to improve the interior design of one of our offices.
The current state of the office requires improvement and redesign, including lighting, changing office curtains, designing seating arrangements, different kinds of arts to beautify the office, and purchasing new custom-made workstation furniture that will accommodate eight people. Additionally, the office should present a modern and welcoming work environment.
- Scope of the service
- The design should consider the efficient use of the office space concept and ensure sufficient storage facilities and common areas.
- The firm will visit the office space and develop an interior solution for the given office area, with a great emphasis on health, safety, and environmental aspects.
- Recommend and provide a custom-made workstation for eight people, including individual lockers which they
- Provide office curtains
- Beautify the office
- Complete the interior design and deliver the furniture in the specific time allocated period
- Expected deliverables
- Provide an explanation of designs for the space
- Supplying and fixing/installing the designs needed for the office
- Providing the custom-made workstation and lockers
- Providing different types of art for the walls
- Provide the cost breakdown of the designs and the furniture
- Complete the interior design and install the furniture
- Profile of the service provider
- Experience in interior designs,
- The firm should have a furniture manufacturing factory
- Experience in supplying custom-made office furniture and interior designs for offices
- Terms of payment
The service provider shall be paid a down payment of 50% upon signing of the contract and 50% after the completion of work.
- Application instructions
- We invite interested and qualified firms to submit the following application documents:
The proposal must include at least (but not limited to) the following:
- Your complete contact information,
- Renewed Business and Professional licenses (Scanned copy)
- Taxpayer Certificate or Tax Identification Certificate (TIN) (Scanned copy)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Certificate (Scanned copy)
- A Technical and Financial Proposal.
Those interested companies can visit PADD’s office to get an idea about the room’s setup.
Please send your submission to our office:
Protestant Agency for Diakonia and Development (PADD)/ Bread for the World
Attn. Ms. Hana Gizaw
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
PADD/BftW physical address is the following:
Protestant Agency for Diakonia and Development/Bread for the World
Horn of Africa Regional Office
Around Besrate Gabriel Church, next to Save the Children Bldg., near Togo Embassy, All Africa Conference of Church Building (3rd Floor)
Nifas Silk Lafto Sub City
Woreda 03-0665 St.
House No. 330
Office Tel: +251 113 85 13 11/12/13 or +251966215498
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Bid documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “PADD proposal for working space” before October 28, 2022.