CARE Ethiopia country office is interested to get proposals from eligible property management or other organizations who are interested with the EoI.
- Category : Machinery
- Posted Date : 09/24/2022
- E-mail : Tadesse.Alemayehu@care.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/07/2022
Expression of Interest (EOI)
For the provision of Repair and Maintenance Services
1- About CARE Ethiopia
Founded in 1945, CARE is a leading international humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. CARE started working in Ethiopia in 1984 in response to severe drought and famine. The main focus of our work is addressing the root causes of poverty and vulnerability through nexus and development programing as well as humanitarian response. This includes programing for improved governance; water and sanitation; food security; women’s economic justice; sexual and reproductive health and rights; and nutrition; and household and community level resilience. Our programs are implemented across both rural and urban areas. CARE Ethiopia works in multiple sectors including the following priorities: Food Security; Livelihoods & Resilience; Nutrition; Water, Sanitation & Hygiene; Humanitarian Response; Sexual & Reproductive Health & Rights; Women’s Economic Justice; Dignified Work. CARE’s operation spans the majority of the country: Afar, Amhara, Oromia, SNNP, Sidama, Somali, Tigray, Addis Ababa, and Dire Dawa.
CARE ETHIOPIA intends to establish a long-term service contract agreement for the provision of repair and maintenance services for its facilities and property at its head office located in Addis Ababa. Therefore, CARE Ethiopia country office is interested to get proposals from eligible property management or other organizations who are interested with the EoI.
- Type of Services
|1||Repair and maintenance of electric systems, fittings, etc.|
|2||Repair and maintenance of sanitary/plumbing systems, fittings, etc.|
|3||Repair and maintenance of furniture, fixture, windows, doors, keys, etc.|
The business proposal should at least include the following section and required documents:
- Background Information about the Company: a statement about the organization establishment, type of business, years of experience, organizational structure, staffing, resources owned, financial capacity for credit arrangements.
- Experience on similar service: list of organizations the company is working with, how service provision is managed, quality assurance and customer satisfaction follow up mechanism, etc.
- Legal documents: copy of valid legal documents that need to be attached to the proposal are the following:
- Renewed Business License
- Tax clearance certificate
- TIN certificate
- Submission of Proposal
- This is an EoI not an invitation to bid. Therefore, the technical proposal or any part of the documents requested should not offer price for the service the company will provide.
- Proposals should be submitted in sealed envelope on the date and place specified place below.
- Proposals must be received by CARE Ethiopia not later than October 7, 2022, 10:00 am (4:00 local time).
- CARE Ethiopia office address:
Yeka Sub City, Woreda 07, House # 671
Mickey Leland Road, P.O. Box 4710
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
(behind Lex Plaza Building, in front of Ha’geez Cultural Restaurant)
Clarifications on the EoI can be obtained from CARE Ethiopia office during working hours Monday through Friday, either in person or through email. Interested companies can reach out to the below email and CARE Ethiopia official representative for clarifications and submission of proposals:
Tadesse Alemayehu, Procurement Manager, email Tadesse.Alemayehu@care.org
CARE Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals.