CARE Ethiopia is seeking eligible & competitive Consultant bidders to Consultancy service
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 09/04/2021
- E-mail : Martha.Sisay@care.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/20/2021
INVITATION TO CONSULTANCY SERVICE
BID No. 076 /2021
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. We are known everywhere for our unshakeable commitment to the dignity of people. CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice. We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live with dignity and security. We put women and girls in the center because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. This Core Values Commitment describes who we are, what we do, and how we do it. It reflects our Core Values of TRANSFORMATION, INTEGRITY, DIVERSITY, EXCELLENCE, and EQUALITY, which serve as a foundation for all that we do.
CARE Ethiopia is seeking eligible & competitive Consultant bidders to Consultancy service of Gender Audit for Women’s Empowerment through Gender-Transformative Opportunities (WE-GO) project.
The Consultant/firm should possess the following qualifications:
- At least Masters in Gender Studies or other relevant fields
- At least eight years of work experience in the area of gender, gender mainstreaming and women’s empowerment in the context of development projects, preferably in agriculture sector.
- Adequate and proven experience in gender audit, gender analysis, gender integration, collecting sex vs gender disaggregated data, to non-gender expert technical project staff.
Hence, interested experienced consulting firms should send an email requesting the full TOR document to email address: Martha.Sisay@care.org by Copying Kidist.email@example.com to receive the full document starting September 6, 2021. Deadline to submit the bid proposal is September 20, 2021.
All separately sealed technical and financial bids along with renewed trade and legal licenses should be submitted until September 20, 2021 4:30pm to CARE Ethiopia, Reception Unit (Addis Ababa, 22 Mazoria behind Lex Plaza Building, near Ha’geez Cultural Restaurant).
CARE Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Please, note that public Bid opening is not applicable for this invitation to Bid.
For any clarification request please reach out through the above email address.