Catholic Relief Services CRS/Ethiopia program would like to invite interested bidders for the supply of Prepaid Airtime and mobile Data packages
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/06/2022
- Phone Number : 0112788800
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/23/2022
PROCUREMENT OF PREPAID AIRTIME AND MOBILE DATA PACKAGES
TENDER №: CRS-SC-2022-39
Catholic Relief Services – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (CRS-USCCB) is a nonprofit non-governmental international relief and development organization working with international and local partners and serving people on the base of need, not creed, race or nationality in more than 100 countries in five continents.
In relation with this, CRS/Ethiopia program would like to invite interested bidders for the supply of Prepaid Airtime and mobile Data packages for CRS /Ethiopia staff on monthly basis
Bidders who are interested to participate in the tender should have and fulfill the following basic requirements.
- A renewed trade license for the sector
- Tax Identification Number and Value Added Tax Certificates.
- A minimum experience 2-3 years in providing similar services to large organizations
- Financial capacity and willingness to provide service on credit basis
- A web-based monitoring portal to enable us to run a report, update the data
- Flexible to customize their services based on the customers’ needs requirements
The complete bid documents are available at CRS/Ethiopia office located at Swaziland St. Gulele Sub-city, Enkulal Fabrica, P.O. Box 6592, Addis Ababa during office hours from Augst 7-2022 to August 23, 2022.
Duly completed bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to CRS/Ethiopia clearly marked by “Bidders Name, Address, Legal Stamps, Signatures and Tender No. CRS-SC-2022-39
The sealed bid document shall be submitted to the CRS Ethiopia address mentioned below into the bid box provided for the purpose on or before August 23, 2022., 3:00 PM.
Bids arrives after this date and time will not be considered.
Note: The Supplier or Service Provider agrees to adhere to the requirements laid out in the Supplier and Service Provider Code of Conduct.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
For further information, bidders can contact us: Phone: +251-11 278 88 00