Catholic Relief Services CRS/Ethiopia program would like to invite legally registered companies to provide town-based Taxi services
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 08/03/2022
- Phone Number : 0112788800
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/17/2022
Procurement of Town Based Taxi Services
Re- Advertised TENDER №: CRS-SC-2022-32
Catholic Relief Services – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (CRS-USCCB) is a nonprofit non-governmental international relief and development organization working with international and local partners and serving people on the base of need, not creed, race, or nationality in more than 100 countries in five continents.
Catholic Relief Services / Ethiopia (CRS/Ethiopia) is a country program of Catholic Relief Services which is an international humanitarian agency working to alleviate human sufferings and foster human development in Ethiopia. In relation with this, CRS/Ethiopia program would like to invite legally registered companies to provide town-based Taxi services:
- from Addis Ababa Bole Airport to destinations listed in the bidding document and
- from CRS Addis Ababa Office to destinations listed in the bidding document
Transportation Companies who are interested to participate in the tender should have,
- A valid Commercial Registration Certificate
- Attach ownership certificates given from Ministry of Transport showing the lists of vehicles under the organization / company.
- Attach recommendation letter from similar organizations: Government and INGOs
- Attach Insurance certificate for each vehicle Comprehensive and 3rd party.
- Attach company profile / documents showing years of experience in the sector.
- Attach profile showing bidders owned workshop/garage facility
- Attach drivers profile showing drivers technical capacity and experience
The complete tender documents are available at CRS/Ethiopia office located at Swaziland St. Gulele Sub-city, Enkulal Fabrica, P.O. Box 6592, Addis Ababa during office hours Monday to Friday on August 03, 2022, to August 17, 2022, at 8:00 AM to 5:00PM.
Duly completed bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to CRS/Ethiopia clearly marked by “Bidders Name, Address, legal stamps, signatures and name of particular categories” and submit their technical and financial documents (two different envelops sealed for each category to the address mentioned above and shall put into the bid box provided for the purpose.
The last bid submission date shall be August 17, 2022, at 4:00pm. Bids after this date and time will not be considered.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
For further information, bidders can contact us: Phone: +251-11 278 88 00
Note: The Supplier or Service Provider agrees to adhere to the requirements laid out in the Supplier and Service Provider Code of Conduct.