Catholic Relief Services (CRS) /Ethiopia program would like to invite legally registered transport companies to provide transportation services of food commodities
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 07/27/2022
- Phone Number : 0112788800
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/09/2022
FOR COMMODITY TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
TENDER №: CRS-SC-2022-33
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is a nonprofit non-governmental international relief and development organization working with international and local partners and serving people on the base of need, not creed, race or nationality in more than 100 countries in five continents. Catholic Relief Services / Ethiopia (CRS/Ethiopia) is a country program of Catholic Relief Services which is an international humanitarian agency working to alleviate human sufferings and foster human development in Ethiopia.
In relation with this, CRS/Ethiopia program would like to invite legally registered transport companies to provide transportation services of food commodities from CRS Ethiopia Dire Dawa warehouses to all HCS FDPs as stated in the Bid Document.
Transportation Companies who are interested to participate in the tender should have:
- A valid Commercial Registration Certificate
- A valid and renewed trade license for the sector
- A valid registration certificate from Road Transport Authority
- Tax Identification Number and Value Added Tax Certificates.
- Truck ownership certificate given from Ministry of Transport
- Vehicle Insurance Certificate
- A Bid Security in the amount of ETB 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand) in the form of only C.P.O from recognized bank. Insurance bond is not accepted.
The complete tender documents are available at CRS/Ethiopia office located at Swaziland St. Gulele Sub-city, Enkulal Fabrica, P.O. Box 6592, Addis Ababa during office hours Monday to Friday from July 28 – August 9, 2022.
Duly completed bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to CRS/Ethiopia clearly marked by “Bidders Name, Address, legal stamps, signatures and name of particular categories” and submit their technical and financial documents (two different envelops sealed for each category to the address mentioned above and shall put into the bid box provided for the purpose.
The last bid submission date is August 9, 2022 up to 3:00pm. Bids after this date and time will not be considered.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
For further information, bidders can contact us: Phone: +251-11 278 88 00