chefe Buluk Multipurpose farmers’ cooperative union Invitation for Consultancy Service
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 06/05/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number : 0911308780
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 06/16/2021
Invitation for Consultancy Service:
Provision of advisory service to chefe Buluk Multipurpose farmers’ cooperative union for setting up of Animal Feed processing plant
chefe Buluk multipurpose farmers’ cooperative union was found 315 km from the capital city, Addis Ababa to the North West in Horro Guduru Wollega Zone. The union established in 2004 by 15 primary cooperatives that found in four districts (Amuru, J/Jarte, Horro and Ji/Ganati) with 13,667 members of which 793 of them were women members and 12,874 were male. The PCs establishing the union to solve their common socio, economic problem. The Agro-ecologies of the union is highland, mid attitude and lowland. The major crop grown are Maize, wheat, barely, teff, pea, bean, sesame, and Niger seed.
Currently, the numbers of primary coops increasing to 74 PCs members with the total members 37,774 (M=32,651, F=5123). The business case that the union presented to Agriterra for collaboration is establishing animal Feed Processing plant. As the result animal feed processing plant feasibility study was conducted and validated by the stakeholders for next implementation steps. Environmental impact assesment was conducted in 2020 action plan.
The animal feed processing plant aims at producing concentrated feeds) for dairy and fattening purposes. Such feed can be prepared from oil cakes, agro-residues, flour mill by – products, cereals, molasses, minerals, and vitamins etc. The actual realizable capacity of the project is 120,000 quintals in running the plant for 20 hours a day for 300 days per year leaving the remaining four hours for cleaning, cooling, and maintenance purposes.
The union would like to invite eligible bidders for provision of advisory service to the union on establishing animal feed processing plant. Therefore, interested bidders may participate in this bid with due consideration of the following requirements:
1. Required documents and Competency of the consulting firm should meet the following points:
- Renewed business License for the current Ethiopian year,
- Copy of consultancy service license,
- Confirmations/Clearance for paying tax obligations
- Copy of TIN (Tax identification Number), VAT registration certificates
- Letter of support from other similar organization to machinery purchase and installation advisory service provision (for those attaching support letter- Experience with similar is highly appreciated.
- B there will be validation workshop discussion on the international bid document prepared by the consultant.
- Application guidelines:
- Bidders should submit their offers technical and financial proposals, separately as stated in the bid documents, and must be accompanied by a bid security of 30% of the advisory service amount in the form of C.P.O or certified Cheque.
- The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the consultancy service can be collected from Agriterra Ethiopia office Wolo sefer kasma Building 6th floor
- Clarification/enquires can be forwarded to the following contact address: General manager of the union Takele Nemera , 0911308780. For the hard copy or soft copy you can collect from the union office at Shambu or send email: email@example.com
- It is prohibited for any bidder to quote a bid price depending on price quoted by any other bidder.
- It is also prohibited for two affiliated consulting companies to bid separately.
- Chefe Buluk FCU reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids thereof.
- All bids must be submitted within the next 10 working days, effective after the announcement date of this bid.
- The Bid document will be closed at 10th day of 5:30 pm and opened in on 11th day @2:30 pm in Shambu town union office. If there is any change on the opening date of the document Bidders will be informed.
- Clarification query can be forwarded to the above listed addresses.