ChildFund are seeking proposals from suitably qualified and licensed consultants with adequate experience in the area
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 07/30/2022
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Phone Number : 0116612928
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/08/2022
Invitation to Bid
Hydrogeological Survey and Borehole Siting
at Adele Gose Kebele, Sodo Woreda, Gurage Zone, SNNPR
ChildFund International is a child-focus international development organization that works throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas to connect children with the people, resources and institutions they need to grow up safe, healthy, educated and skilled wherever they are. ChildFund begun its operations in Ethiopia in 1971 and currently supports 13 community-based child development programs in Amhara, Oromia, SNNP regional states and Addis Ababa city administration.
One of the local partners of ChildFund Ethiopia namely Sodo-Buee Child and Family Development Association is currently implementing an intervention focusing on alleviating water supply challenges of the community in Adele Gose Kebele, Sodo Woreda, Gurage Zone of SNNPR. To this end it is planned to drill a borehole around the project area to supply potable water to the target community. To achieve this objective, a ground water source must be identified, and a borehole site should be located within Adele Gose Kebele. In this regard, the service of a hydro-geologist consultant is sought to conduct a comprehensive hydro-geological/geo-physical survey and related studies and siting of the borehole at the mentioned area. The purpose of the hydro-geological survey is to assess the ground water potentiality of the area from primary and secondary sources and by conducting relevant field work. In this relation we are seeking proposals from suitably qualified and licensed consultants with adequate experience in the area providing high quality service with short lead time.
Competent and interested consultants are requested to submit their proposal which include the following to ChildFund Ethiopia office address stated below.
- A technical proposal which includes a capability statement detailing suitability for the assignment, similar assignments undertaken, references for the same, CVs of the survey team members who will involve in the assignment. The proposal should also include proposed work plan and timeline for the activities. Copies of legal documents need to be enclosed in the technical proposal
- A separately sealed financial proposal to conduct the evaluation which should be inclusive of all associated costs to conduct the survey including travel costs and professional payments…
Interested firms may collect the detailed ToR of the assignment from ChildFund Ethiopia office at the address stated below or alternatively send request for the ToR at email address: [email protected] The closing date for this expression of interest is 08 August 2022, 2:00 pm in the afternoon.
Bole Sub City-Kebele 03 H.No 2310
P.O.Box 5545, Tel. 011-6 61 29 28/6 63-74-98
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time with or without assigning any reason(s) whatsoever.