CIP –CU hereby seeks to pre-qualify a capable vendor(s) with proven experience in supplying goods and services which are specified here below:
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 09/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0114674476
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/15/2021
Centers for International Program Inc- Columbia University (CIP-CU) in Ethiopia Request for Expression of Interest (EOI)
Description of Requirement:
- CIP –CU hereby seeks to pre-qualify a capable vendor(s) with proven experience in supplying goods and services which are specified here below:
- Medical Equipment, Furniture, and Consumables.
- Laboratory Equipment, Furniture, Reagent, and Consumables.
- Office Supplies, Equipment, and Furniture.
- Printing documents, booklets, posters,
- Airtime card for cellphone, etc…
- To be Shortlisted, the Vender must
- have a valid and renewed trading license and a Tax Clearance Certificate,
- be VAT- registered (if applicable),
- be registered in the suppliers list issued by the Ministry of Finance & Economic Development,
- have adequate number experiences in supplying goods and providing services with the required quality, and
- Proven capability of providing enough financial resources and equipment to perform the works.
- Those eligible vendors, who meet all of the pre-qualification criteria specified in the EOI Response Form may be invited to participate in the bid for the supply of the goods and services,
- only those vendors possessing substantial record of performance are encouraged to participate
- Those Vendors wishing to participate in the bid must complete the EOI Response Form Below. Only the vendors deemed to have adequate expertise, acceptable experience and sufficient capacity would be invited to participate in the bid.
- The vendor must have substantial structure and professional base in large-scale procurement. The EOI and Capability will be assessed against evidence of skills and experience in handling large scale procurement, preferably in the Health Sector.
- The EOI Should be sent along with a capability statement including a profile of the organization, covering relevant technical experience along with the Financial Turnover for the last 3 years.
- Price Quotes are not required at this stage, and ICAP- CU is merely looking for expression of interest to participate in the bid.
- A response to this request for the Expression of interest does not automatically ensure that any venders are selected for Invitation of Bid. Responses are used to select vendors for bid, and will be carefully reviewed.
- Shortlisted vendors will be invited a “Bid Invitation” which CIP-CU may float in the future.
Deadline for Submission of EOI:
Written EOI must be marked “Expression of interest for the Supply of Medical/Laboratory Equipment and Consumables, Office Equipment, Furniture and Supplies, and Printing Services,” and delivered to the address below by 10:30am on September 15, 2021.
Columbia University- Centers for International Programs Inc
Kirkos Sub- city Kebele: 05/06/07
TeL: +251-11-467 44 76/75
P.O.Box 5566, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
III. Late/Incomplete EOI:
Any EOI received after the deadline for submission as prescribed above or incomplete EOI will be not be accepted.
Expression of Interest Response Submission Form
Subject: Expression of Interest for the supply of ____________________________________________
As part of the Pre- qualification process, interested vendors must provide ICAP- CU with the following information:
- Name of the Company ________________________________________________
- Office Address _______________________________________________________
- Contact Name : Structure/Capacity:_____________________________
- Date of Establishment of the company:
- Organizational set up (Attach Organogram)
- Number of years of experience the company has been working on similar work:_________________________________
- List no more than ten Organizations for which the firm has supplied items or provided services within the past 5 years.
- Provide the following information on the items supplied for Each Organization listed above:
- Type of items supplied for each client
- Total Budget
- Duration of the contract agreement, if any
- Customer’s Reference: Names /Company /Title, Telephone number/fax number, Email address
Vender’s financial capabilities:
- Bank statement of the last three months
- Profit & Loss Statement and balance sheet for the years 2019 and 2020.