Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) is seeking quotes which include the procurement, installation, and commissioning of Pipeline and Manifold system materials
- Category : Pipes & Tubes
- Posted Date : 08/15/2022
- Phone Number : 0114166993
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 08/26/2022
Invitation for bid (IFB # CHAI/ EM/CSP/004/22)
Tender for the procurement of Pipeline and Manifold system materials and related services at Prioritized hospitals in Ethiopia.
COVID-19 remains a public threat and requires a holistic approach across different levels of health care system. To that end, the Ethiopian Ministry of Health (MOH), along with its key stakeholders, have been undertaking huge investments on medical oxygen expansion and related devices to ensure sustainable availability of medical oxygen during COVID-19 and beyond. This deliberate effort is aimed to build a resilient health system for a strong response to public health emergencies.
Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Ethiopia carries out a wide range of programs to support the Ministry of Health of Ethiopia in improving the health status of the country by ensuring access to quality health services. As part of the second round of Access To COVID-19 Tool -Accelerator (ACT-A) funding through Unitaid, CHAI is mandated to coordinate the procurement of Pipeline and Manifold system materials to optimize liquid oxygen use and access at bedside in Dilla University Hospital and Ambo General Hospital.
The MOH, in collaboration with its key stakeholders like CHAI Ethiopia and other implementing partners, has been working on the medical oxygen need assessment and analysis with all necessary actions including procurement of Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) oxygen generating plants, and backup Pipeline and Manifold system materials to meet the additional oxygen need for COVID-19 pandemic management and beyond.
To improve access to medical oxygen in the country via narrowing the current huge demand-supply gaps at service delivery points, MOH would like to procure, install, and commission Pipeline and Manifold system materials at two hospitals (Ambo General Hospital and Dilla University Hospital) with the support of CHAI as part of the ACT-A scheme.
CHAI invites all eligible bidders for the supply, installation, and commission of Pipeline and Manifold system materials with training package for Bio-medical engineers at these prioritize hospitals.
The procurement process will be conducted with consideration for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, value for money and long-term sustainability of the oxygen ecosystem. This procurement request was developed in direct partnership with the Ethiopian MOH.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE
CHAI is seeking quotes which include the procurement, installation, and commissioning of Pipeline and Manifold system materials with training packages for Dilla University Hospital and for Ambo General Hospital.
Detailed specifications for the above items can be found in bid document under Annex A. Desired shipping, installation and commissioning costs is represented under DDP INCOTERMS 2020.
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this Invitation for Bid (IFB), please prepare your Bid in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) requirements and procedure as set out in this IFB. Bidders should submit Technical, Operational, and financial proposals. Offers are to be submitted in two (2) separate envelopes and they must be clearly labeled and sealed:
a. Technical and Operational
b. Price Schedule / Financial Proposal
• Eligible Bidders are invited to participate according to the following requirements.
• Bidding will be conducted through the accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) requirements and procedure as set out in this IFB.
• As per the specifications indicated the full bid document, interested, and eligible bidders should collect the detailed speciation documents from the address below.
• All interested bidders must have renewed license and bidder’s registration certificate from the Government of Ethiopia, Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
• Availability of stock and delivery time must be stated clearly.
• Bidders should submit technical, operational, and financial proposals. Offers should be submitted in two (2) separate envelopes and must be clearly labeled and sealed:
Technical and operational
Price schedule / Financial proposal
• All bid documents submitted after the cut-off date shall be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
• Desired shipping, installation and commissioning costs should be under DDP INCOTERMS 2020.
• Document indicating previous work experience needs to be submitted.
It shall remain the bidder’s responsibility to ensure that the quotation is submitted on or before 26th of Aug 2022 at 2PM deadline as indicated by CHAI, to the following address:
Address: Clinton Health Access Initiative,
Bid Document for (IFB # CHAI/ EM/CSP/002/22), Meskel Flower Road
Tel # 011 416 6993-98, Fax: 011 416 6988 and P.O. Box 3297, Code 1250,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend in person at the Clinton Health Access Initiative office at 2:15 PM on Aug 26, 2022. All bids must be accompanied by a 2% Bid Security of Bank “Cashier Payment Order (CPO)” in Ethiopian Birr
• All important information is included in the detail bid document with specification and bidders are advised check all specification and requirements line by line before respond.
• Bidders can get detailed specifications for each item, process, terms and condition, and all necessary requirements including list of hospitals in the bid document.
• CHAI reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.