Commercial Bank for Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 11/07/2022
- Phone Number : 0113722872
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/08/2022
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for National & International Competitive bid
- Commercial Bank for Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following items:
Description Of Goods
EMD/Bid bond amount in birr
|Bid and Contract type||
Bid opening & closing date
|1||Double Cabin Pickup||30||2,000,000.00||International Competitive Bid (Long Term Contract)||43/2022/23||Dec. 28,2022|
|2||Station Wagon With Five Door||30||2,000,000.00||International Competitive Bid (Long Term Contract)||51/2022/23||Dec. 28,2022|
|3||Station Wagon With Three Doors||30||2,000,000.00||International Competitive Bid (Long Term Contract)|
|4||LCD Projector||31||37,000.00||National Competitive Bid(One Time Contract)||47/2022/23||Dec. 8,2022|
|5||Head Set||820||82,000.00||National Competitive Bid(Long Term Contract)||46/2022/23||Dec. 8,2022|
|6||Lateral Filling Cabinet with Four Shelves||100||28,520.00||National Competitive Bid(Long Term Contract)||56/2022/23||Dec. 12,2022|
|7||Fire Proof Filling Cabinet with Four Drawers||100||187,200.00|
- The Bid documents shall be obtained commencing from Nov. 9,2022 For Bid No. 46 & 47/2022/23, Nov. 14,2022 for Bid No. 43 and 51/2022/23 and Nov. 12,2022 for Bid No. 56/2022/23 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 106, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00(Five Hundred only) for Bid No. 43 & 51/2022/23 and Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred birr only) for the remaining bids through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance department. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00A.M. 1:00–4:15P.M.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45A.M.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount as stated above in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be submitted with the bidding document in separate envelope on or before Dec. 8,2022 at 12:00 A.M. (6:00 Local Time) for bid No 46& 47/2022/23, 28, 2022 at 12:00 A.M. (6:00 Local Time) for bid No. 43 & 51/2022/23 and Dec. 12, 2022 @10:00 A.M. (4:00 Local Time) for Bid No. 56/2022/23
- All bid proposals must be deposited in tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Facilities Management Building, Procurement department, at CBE Facility Management meeting hall at the place mentioned under No.2 above, during office hours on or before Dec. 8, 2022 at 2:00 P.M for Bid No. 46 & 47/2022/23, Dec.28, 2022 at 2:00 P.M for Bid No. 43 & 51/2022/23 and on or before Dec.12,2022 at 10:00 A.M. for Bid No. 56/2022/23.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and or their legal agents who wish to attend, on Dec. 8, 2022 at 2:30 P.M for Bid No 46 & 47/2022/23, Dec. 28, 2022/23 at 2:30 P.M for Bid No. 43 & 51/2022/23 2022 at 10:30 A.M for Bid No.56/2022/23 & at 2:30 P.M. for the remaining bids at CBE Facility Management meeting hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-72, 0113692513, 0113-69-26-56 /0113-72-28-58/47/26/36/74/78.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.