Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following item:
- Category : Machinery
- Posted Date : 08/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/30/2021
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid No 46/2021/22
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following item:
|No.||Description of Goods||Quantity||EMD/Bid bond amount in ETB||Bid no.||Bid Opening date|
|1||Kera datacentre ATS Supply||Birr 87,500.00||46/2021/22||September 30, 2021|
- The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from August 30, 2021 from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement department, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201, against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (birr One Hundred only) through Acct. No. 1000134998028, to the account of CBE Finance department. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00A.M. and 1:00–4:15P.M.; and on Saturday 8:00-11:45A.M.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must. And you can also access the Bid document online from https://bids.extratenders.com/.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond /Earnest Money Deposit/ in the amount as stated above in the table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD/ in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) /Bid Bond/ shall be submitted with the bidding document in a separate envelope on or before September 30, 2021, before 12:00 A.M. (6:00 Local Time).
- All bid proposals must be deposited in tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Facilities Management Building, Procurement department, at CBE Facility Management meeting hall at the place mentioned under no.2 above, during office hours on or before September 30, 2021 at 2:00 P.M.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and or their legal agents who wish to attend, on September 30, 2021 at 2:30 P.M at CBE Facility Management meeting hall at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement department, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 251-11-3 69-19-01, 251113-69-15-20,
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.